Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Month Three

For this update, I thought I'd do a video. I'm sharing mostly on my heart and what God's been doing in me over the last month. 


I've been getting a lot of prophetic words from several friends about my future and how God is going to use me in the church. It's been blowing my mind because none of it is a surprise. It's all confirmation! 


But anyways, I hope you enjoy it! The Lord is so amazing and I've been so blessed in the surprising freedom of life not being about me anymore. 


Well, here it is:
http://youtu.be/E0-G7yg6GHc


Excited for what lies ahead. BIG things!


xx
L

2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful video, Lydia. I am talking to God about you TODAY! I love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Cindy! You are such an encouragement to my life!

    ReplyDelete